Monday, February 13, 2012

I've been Tagged!

So, I was tagged by Sarah@WondrousReadings to answer a few questions about myself and such....I shall play along. What the heck!

To participate:
 THE RULES
  1. You must post the rules.
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
  3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
  4. Let them know you’ve tagged them! 
My Answers to Sarah's Questions
1) If you could live in any world from a novel, which would it be?
I would love to live every world I read, as I read I become apart of the story...living through the eyes of the characters I'm reading. But if a choice is to be made off the top of my head right now it would be Wings, any romance novel(clear throat) and the Cassandra Palmer series.
2) Who is you're all time favorite YA (or any book) Crush?
 Errrrr! Can't I have them all!
3) Do you come from a small or large family?
I guess large, I am the oldest of 6 siblings....all of them boys.
4) If you had to choose a genre that you don't normally read, what would it be?
Nonfiction, but only artsy stuff
5) What book could you reread and never get tired of it?
Tough, there are so many but I will pick the Darkest Child by Delores Phillips.
6) Do you like books made into movies, why or why not?
It depends if the movie makes me want to read the book or if the book makes me want to see the movie. Funny question, I wrote a paper for a class on this, each one is there own entity set by it own constraints, a movie has a set time frame to include as much information to portray visually what a book has to time to allow the reader to develop in their mind. To answer your question sometimes if a movie is done right I like the idea of books being adapted for film.
7) What book got you hooked on reading?
Hehe, I don't know...I remember reading Nancy Drew, Sweet Valley High, R.L. Stine, Wizard of Oz, and ummm Harlequin romance novels.*blush* (my mama gave them to me,reality so distorted lol).
8) What author do you wish would write another book?
Delores Phillips, her book was adult fiction but the main character was young, and it would be nice to see what happened with that character.
9) Which do you prefer hardcover, paperback or eBook?
Paperback
10) What was the last book that made you tear up/cry?
Shoot, everyone I read. I'm such a punk! I cry at happy and sad endings. Anyhow, Cliques, Hicks, and Ugly Sticks by K.D. McCrite
11) Favorite place to read?
I used to have a comfy chair in my room that loved to read in but currently in Io read in the bed. I miss that chair, though.

People I've Tagged
Julianna@TheReviewsNews
InspiredKathy@IAmaReaderNotAWriter

Now my 11 questions (copy & paste to respond to them):
  1. If you could be a werewolf, vampire, or fairy...which would choose and why?
  2. What one book inspires you?
  3. You are on top of the highest mountain, how did you get there and who is with you?
  4. Favorite book right now?
  5. If your life was to be written into a fiction novel, who would be the author?
  6. What do you love about blogging?
  7. Do you like to cook?bake?
  8. What do you think about the new T.V. shows such as Once Upon a Time, and Grimm that have taken the darker approach to fairy tales?
  9. If you could create your own city/world, what would it be called?What would it look like?
  10. Choose one of these superpowers, flight or invisibility.Why?
  11. Other than reading, how do you spend your spare time?
 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this. This is a great way to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great post. I learned so much about you from reading it. I can't believe what a big family you have. I have 3 brothers- so I can almost imagine having 6 (I lived in a neighborhood full of boys growing up). I also cry at a lot of books!

    Thanks for tagging The Secret DMS Files of Fairday Morrow. Jessica and I will be answering the questions soon and posting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...